5 Rounds for time:
15 KB Swings@ 70/53
20 Box jump over 24/20
This Saturday will be the first weekend of the month and as such will be our monthly Community Day! As usual this means you’re welcome to bring in those friends and family members who have had enough of your constant prodding and are ready to give this CrossFit thing a shot.
We’ve had some questions recently about what exactly this whole Winter Formal thing is, so I’m going to try to fill people in that didn’t have the chance to go last year.
The Winter Formal …
- is our FORMAL Christmas party. Last year we had women in fancy dresses and gowns, guys in suit and tie and even a tuxedo or two.
- is a chance to hang out with your CrossFit SAC friends without a workout looming over your head
- will have food and drink for all to enjoy. Even some adult beverages.
- last year had two blackjack tables and a poker table and depending on advanced ticket sales (which will determine our budget) will have them again.
- will feature an auction (paid for with winnings at the tables) at the end of the night for everything from a Starbucks gift card to a month’s membership.
- will go from 6pm to around 10 pm
- was a BIG HIT last year so you won’t want to miss out this time around!